The Quranic Guide is two phased. One is the translation of Quranic verses. The other seeks to reflect the inpirational effect which the Holy Quraan has had on eminent personalities in our community. While aware of the maraculous nature of the entire Quraan, we want to share the special encounters with individual verses which have proven decisive in the lives of these authors. We hope thereby to instill a greater love for the Book in our readership, if only being moved by a single verse therein.
Perhaps it is time to explore this concept a little further. The Constitution of the United States of America is revered by its people, and parts of it are quoted whenever the need arises. In a similar manner we quote the Quran when we want to make a point.
In an article on the Internet Dr. Abbas Zaidi makes the point that there is a difference between a constitution and a scripture.
He quotes Encyclopaedia Britannica, which defines a constitution as ‘the body of doctrines and practises that form the fundamental organizing principle of a political state. A scripture is the revered texts of the world’s religions.
A constitution deals with the profane , a legal-political document which does not cover people’s personal, ethical lives and applies to a specific group in a specific space.
On the other hand, a scripture deals with the sacred; it is all-inclusive, dealing with every aspect of an individual’s life from birth to death and beyond.
A constitution is a man-made document, a result of conscious effort. The Quran is not a conscious human document; it is the word of our Creator as revealed to Nabi Muhammad (SAW). The Quran is universal and transcends time and space.
1. By the Sun and his (glorious) splendour;
2. By the Moon as she follows him;
3. By the Day as it shows up (the Sun's) glory;
4. By the Night as it conceals it;
5. By the Firmament and its (wonderful) structure;
6. By the Earth and its (wide) expanse:
1. Glorify the name of thy Guardian-Lord Most High,
2. Who hath created, and further, given order and proportion;
3. Who hath ordained laws.
It supports synchronization with most email clients out there, including Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Lotus Notes Nokia 6230i Bluetooth Modem driver and Lotus Organizer, so it allows you to easily transfer your contacts between mobile phone and computer. TForce 6100 AM2 CHAPTER 2 HARDWARE INSTALLATION (CPU) NSTALLING ENTRAL ROCESSING Step 1 Remove the socket protection cap.
4. And Who bringeth out the (green and luscious) pasture,
5. And then doth make it (but) swarthy stubble.
6. By degrees shall We teach thee to declare (the Message), so thou shalt not forget,
7. Except as Allah wills: For He knoweth what is manifest and what is hidden.
8. And We will make it easy for thee (to follow) the simple (Path).
9. Therefore give admonition in case the admonition profits (the hearer).10. The admonition will be received by those who fear ((Allah)):
1. Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,
2. The King (or Ruler) of Mankind,
3. The Allah (for judge) of Mankind,-
4. From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper),-
5. (The same) who whispers into the hearts of Mankind,-
6. Among Jinns and among men.
1. Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn
2. From the mischief of created things;
3. From the mischief of Darkness as it overspreads;
4. From the mischief of those who practise secret arts;
5. And from the mischief of the envious one as he practises envy.
Page 1 of 23