1. The Haj constitutes one of the Pillars (fundamentals) of / Islam / Emaan / Ehsan /.
2. The Arkaan of the Haj are those acts of the pilgrimage which are / Absolutely compulsory / optional / praiseworthy but not mandatory /.
3. According to Imam Shafi’i, the Arkaan of the haj number / 4 / 5 / 6 ./
4. Failure to perform one of the Arkaan of the Haj renders the haj / Invalid / requires the paying of a penalty / is regarded as a minor forgivable transgression /.
5. Our beloved Nabi (SAW) is reported to have said that “Haj is / Mina / Muzdalifah / ‘Arafa /.
6. The niyyah to go into Ehram for the Haj constitutes the / First / second / last / Arkaan of Haj.
7. Being present on the plains of ‘Arafah on the / 9th / 10th / 11th / day of Thul-Hijja constitutes the second Arkaan of Haj.
8. The / clipping of the hair / stay at mina / Tawaaful Ifaadah / is NOT one of the Arkaan of the Haj.