1. Angels are the creation of Allah Ta'ala, made from "Noor" (Light).
2. Angels are "Masoom" (sinless). They are pure from all types of small and large sins.
3. Malaa'ikah are obedient servants of Allah Ta'ala. They do what Allah Ta'ala commands them.
4. They are countless in number. Only Allah Ta'ala knows how many Angels there are. Allah Ta'ala has also shown their exact numbers to his special servants like the Ambiya (Prophets) and Awliya (Saints).
5. Angels are neither male nor female.
6. They have been given the strength by Allah Ta'ala to turn into whatever shape or form they wish, whether it be of a human or of another creation.7. Allah Ta'ala has given the Malaa'ikah many types of duties: some Angels have a fixed duty of taking out the soul, some to give rain, some have been given the task to create the face of a child in the mother's womb, some to write the deeds of an individual, writing our daily actions, attending