Living Islam

Monday, May 29th

Last update:10:52:35 AM GMT

You are here: Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Knowledge of Inheritance
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Knowledge of Inheritance
Knowledge of Inheritance 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
The Nabi (SAW) is reported to have said that the first of knowledge that will disappear is the knowledge of inheritance. The fact that this subject has yet to be addressed on this site may even be an indication that this disappearance is already taking place. Marriage classes abound in our community. There are Muslim organizations one can approach in the event of the marriage going bad. Muslim welfare organizations assist with maintenance problems. I'm not aware of an organization that assists with inheritance problems. One hardly hears this topic being addressed in Jumu 'ah khutbahs or other lectures. Even the Muslim Marriages Bill, which has the support of a number of ulamaa, deals with marriage, divorce, custody and maintenance, but inheritance has been shelved to be attended to "later". It behoves the teachers of our community to take cognisance of this situation and start teaching the people this very important aspect of Islaam. We do believe what the Nabi (SAW) said will come to pass, but do we want to be the ones held responsible?
mhfryddie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: forum.admin

Salaah Times

Polls

Have you really benefited from Ramadan

Results

Who's Online

We have 52 guests online

Shout Box

Latest Message: 1 year, 11 months ago
  • thabiet.davi : Ramadan Kareem to all Muslim Sisters and Brothers .
  • balaski : «link» dan «link»
  • balaski : «link» - Rental Mobil Jogja «link» «link» «link» «link»
  • balaski : «link»
  • nuha.dramat : O Allah multiply my share in this month on account of its abundant blessings, make easy and smooth my means and ways to reach its mercy and bounties and do not prevent me from getting its good. O He who guides unto the clear truth.

Only registered users are allowed to post