Living Islam

Saturday, Sep 23rd

Last update:10:52:35 AM GMT

You are here: Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Is the use of sex toys allowed?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Is the use of sex toys allowed?
Is the use of sex toys allowed? 8 Years ago Karma: 0
Is the use of sex toys allowed in Islam?

The Shar’ah dictates that both the husband and wife should satisfy each other in bed. If one of them fails to achieve this marital duty, he/she should resort to medical treatment or professional counselling. Yes, sex toys are permissible for persons married to each other.
thabiet.davids
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Third Quarter Technologies Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Administrator

Re:Is the use of sex toys allowed? 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
There are many types of sex toys on the market. Not all of them are haram but some can be.

What make adult toys haraam are:

*Penetration into the vagina or anus

*Use for masturbation alone

*Use to masturbate your partner without any spousal interaction

*Contains forbidden images or music

The use of vibrators, dildos or penis sleeves are not permissible to use when the intention is insertion into the vagina or onto the penis. The proof for this is:

“Those who guard their sexual organs except with their spouses or those whom their right hands possess, for (with regard to them) they are without blame. But those who crave something beyond that are transgressors.” (Al-Mu'minun: 5-7)

However, there are many options availble for Muslims to uses.

TravelMate 5330 and Extensa 52305630Z Service Guide - Page 1 TravelMate 5330 Extensa 5230 5630Z Series Service Guide Service guide files and updates are available on the ACER CSD web; for more information, Acer TravelMate 7230 Camera Driver 1.1.58.429 please refer to httpCsd.

Samsung s unique Fast Start technology lets you wake it from sleep mode in just seconds, while PhoneShare means you can connect to the Internet anywhere just using your smartphone.

If you would like to read more on this topic you can veiw my blog at http://sextoysislam.blogspot.com/ or if you would like to purchase available items please http://sextoysislam.ecrater.com/filter.php.
asiyah7

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: forum.admin

Salaah Times

Polls

Have you really benefited from Ramadan

Results

Who's Online

We have 339 guests online

Shout Box

Latest Message: 2 years, 3 months ago
  • thabiet.davi : Ramadan Kareem to all Muslim Sisters and Brothers .
  • balaski : «link» dan «link»
  • balaski : «link» - Rental Mobil Jogja «link» «link» «link» «link»
  • balaski : «link»
  • nuha.dramat : O Allah multiply my share in this month on account of its abundant blessings, make easy and smooth my means and ways to reach its mercy and bounties and do not prevent me from getting its good. O He who guides unto the clear truth.

Only registered users are allowed to post